Tuesday 22 July 2014

Thugs...the pub, not the people

I happen to be in the gang of the most prestigious group of walkers in Delhi...if I may say that...i.e KLOD_B matlab Knowing and Loving Our Delhi Better. leking uske baare men alag entry hogi.

So, my fellow KLODB walkers have often bragged about this pub and it was the favourite place for the gang to catch some beer after an old Delhi walk. Unfortunately, I have always missed it.

So, one fine day I went there with my friend. By the way, before I tell you the story let me tell you that the claim to fame of this bar (apart from its name Thugs)





is the ambience... which is of Bollywood villains. So right from Gabbar Singh to Mogambu...you will find all on the walls.



To isliye mera jaana zaroori tha aur hum pahuch gaye. I knew that its a little rustic...but the ambience seemed to be decent.

A valet parked the car for me. Its right on the main road if you drive from Delhi Stock Exchange to Delite Cinema parallel to Ram Leela Maidan.

The menu card also is a little different. Rum with cola is called Kalia and Bloody Mary is Mona Darling.

But thats what it has...otherwise its the usual drinking station with I would say... limited menu and not so inspiring crowd...unless you join in.

Service is ok.

But definitely a place to visit for the filmy guy
s.

No comments:

Post a Comment