Tuesday 11 December 2012

Musafir Travels Pvt. Ltd.

Finally the Musafir starts his travel blog. Had been thinking for centuries to start my travel blog aur aaj finally shuru ho hi gaya.

Hazaaron khwahishen aisi ke har khwahish pe dum nikle...

Perhaps hidden in the name of this blog is also my desire to start a travel company sometime...hence the name ...pvt. ltd.

Samajh nahi aata...have been through so many journeys and so many places...where to start.

Also...why am I writing...for my blogs to be of help to other travellers?...May be but not really. For me to be able to share with friends and people...where I have been?...not really considering that I havent even posted photos of my journies on facebook.

So, neither am I wanting to be a travel writer and nor a social guy...but  there are bits of that in me. Then why did I start this blog...

*
*
*

I think its my heart wanting me to write about some places and some journeys...which I really enjoyed....so here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment