Saturday 15 December 2012

Ice Bar in Stockholm

Every time I have been to Sweden...never had time to see Stockholm city as work took me to other cities with me just being able to see the Arlanda Airport in Stockholm.

But I was clear...the day I get some time I will hit the Ice bar in Stockholm...had read quite a bit about it on the net. Finally got an opportunity in October 2012. Never been to our desi ice bar in Saket, Delhi but Stockholm to phoren hai na.  So, wahan ke ice bar men to jaana hi hai.

If I remember correctly..I spent about 290 SEK to get into this place in the Nordic Hotel. Bade khwaab the...par it turned out to be a very average experience. I think its overhyped and apart from the thrill of having made it ...its not that a great experience after all.

Its just that you are put inside a room which is like the deep freezer of your refridgerator with ice all around you. 




The only thing I enjoyed inside was the drink in an ice glass. You get some special gear...jackets to enter inside and thats it. Your entry is for 45 minutes but I guess I came out in 20 minutes flat from that place.


I saw the website of the Saket ice bar...looks much better than the one in Stockholm. Will try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment